Terms & Conditions
- All items are brand new, un-used as clearly stated in conditions.
- Estimated delivery time is noted in each item listing and commences from cleared payment notification,
- We arrange dispatch of item(s) when we receive cleared payment notification.
- All goods will be delivered in accordance and confirmed from your order. A valid signature will be required on collection or delivery. Any item delivered in damaged conditions, upon receipt of goods all courier/delivery paperwork must be signed for as damaged. We send all items out new and boxed, so please check the state of the boxes when they are delivered to you. If in any doubt, please sign for the item(s) as damaged. This allows us to claim on the couriers insurance and get any replacement parts sent out without delay. Thankfully, this is very rare but if any delivery is signed for as in good condition, we may not be able to supply free replacement parts. We should be notified for any damages within 14 days after receiving your goods, if this is not notified within the 14 Days, then we cannot process any damages. It would then be chargeable, Unless notified.
- Carrier will deliver to Pay Pal postal address or alternatively agreed postal address at time of purchase. It is your responsibility to make arrangements to receive the goods. If carrier is unable to deliver due to “no answer” the goods will be delivered to your local Post Office. It is your responsibility to collect the goods in this event. We will not be liable for lost goods if they have been delivered to a Post Office and can no longer be traced.
- For reasons of health and safety and to avoid any property damage most bulky/heavy items will only be delivered to ground floor locations at the delivery address, if you are unsure please contact us prior to placement of your order.
- FREE P&P delivery offer valid only for UK Mainland.
- If requested delivery address is NON UK Mainland we quote further postage charge based on item weigh and dimensions. I.e. THE POSTAL SERVICES ADD SURCHARGES TO DELIVERIES TO THE FOLLOWING POSTAL AREAS NORTHERN IRELAND, CHANNEL ISLANDS, ISLE OF MAN, AND ISLES OF SCILLY BT, IM, TR21-25. THE HIGHLANDS AND ISLANDS OF SCOTLAND - POSTCODE: IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE.
- All international delivery will need to be agreed prior to confirming your order. We will quote the appropriate P&P charge, however we will not deliver to outside of the UK without the tracking option. This is to protect both of us from loss. Please bear this additional cost in mind before placing an order.
- We do accept returns, Item must be returned to us in their original conditions with the original packaging, We do not accept opened, used, or part removed goods,
- Please contact us prior to returning the goods. Return carriage charges are at the buyer’s expense.
- Customers are advised that goods being returned are at their own cost, where the purchase has been made & goods have been dispatched to a country other than the UK (Including Northern Ireland). This will apply to all instances including goods damaged in transit.
- Please be aware of this before making any purchase.
- If your item is damaged during transit, please call us immediately to arrange a replacement and to discuss the return of the damaged goods. If there is any doubt please sign for the goods as “damaged”. If signed for as `OK` - then we cannot accept any damages after this. It would assist your claim for damages if documentary proof was provided ie. A picture.
- If you have received an item which does not match the original item description and you wish to return it, please call us immediately to arrange for the original item to be dispatched to discuss the return of the incorrect item.
- On receipt of goods you have 30 Days to contact us for a refund or replacement. Please ensure you check your goods immediately to avoid disappointment.
- We will not entertain refunds (not original item description) or replacements after 30 Days.
- If the item is returned un-opened and in its original condition we will refund the item cost minus postage and fees. Please note we will NOT refund any item that has been assembled or modified in any way or form.
- When an item is deemed faulty and unfit for purpose, we will require any supporting photographic or video evidence available. Once accepted you will be offered a replacement. This will be delivered and the faulty item collected free of charge. No delivery charges for faulty items will be passed to you the customer unless you require a different delivery type to the original delivery. If you chose against a replacement or repair, we will arrange for the goods to be collected. Time scales will vary, however we will endeavour to have them collected as quickly as possible. When the goods are back with us they will be checked for said fault / defect and if found a full refund will be issued. If however no fault is found, any refunds will exclude collection charges.
- All returns must be in their original packaging. We cannot accept responsibility for returned items damaged or lost in the post, it is therefore advisable to take out postal insurance. Or, alternatively, to send the package by recorded / special delivery or Parcel force.
- Returned goods for whatever reason must be returned to us at your own cost unless we agree that you may dispose of them in which case please comply with the manufacturers instructions before disposing of hazardous goods. Where the goods are being returned because they are faulty, incorrect goods or because of unsuitable substitution by us, we will meet the cost of return but we ask that you allow us to nominate the carrier and you must co-operate and allow a suitable time for the courier to collect at an appropriate time. We may instruct you to return via Royal Mail or equivalent Postal Service within you own country and we shall refund such costs to you at time of refund.
- Any refund amount will only cover the amount of your actual purchase price and will not include any P&P.
- Items will be subject to a 10% (or £1.00 minimum) handling fee, this will be to cover the associated costs.
- Italian Furniture items returns are subjected to a 20% (or £1.00 minimum) handling fee, this will be to cover the associated costs.
- Please Contact us if your item is faulty.
- Please contact us by telephone or email (email@example.com)
- We do not provide returns postage on FREE delivery.
Other Important Information
- All Our Items Are Brand New Unless Otherwise Stated.
- We ask you take care in opening the packaging as this is sometimes the cause of damage to goods.
- Faulty products must be reported within 14 days of purchase for a replacement or full refund.
- If you feel there might be a problem, please feel free to inform us directly - after all we're only human, mistakes do occur! Our contact details are shown below.
- We would also prefer to be contacted with any problems you might have with any of our products prior to leaving Feedback. (Please give us the opportunity to solve any problems you may have - Thank you.)
- Pictures: Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product. We strive to faithfully reproduce images of the items we sell, however, manufacturers constantly update and improve the design and specification of products and it is not always possible to update product images as quickly as the items change. The item you receive will be of equal quality and value to that shown in the listing.
- Pictures: In the case of listings where we have indicated that the colour of the item may differ from the colour represented in the listing pictures, please be assured that quality will not be compromised and that the item will be identical to the product displayed in every detail apart from the colour.
- Where the item is denoted as “flat-packed” there will be a requirement for assembly.
- We endeavour to dispatch your item(s) within the allocated delivery slot as per the website listing once payment has been confirmed by Pay Pal.
- Negative Feedback is a last resort. If you have any problem with the item you purchase from us please contact us by email or telephone and we will aim to resolve the problem to your satisfaction.
- All of our upholstery and chairs are regulated and have passed safety tests and are are all labelled correctly with the regards to its flammability.
- Before leaving a review, if you have any issue, Please feel free to contact ourselves, and we will do our best to resolve any issue you may have.
- Pay with PayPal and you are fully protected.
- Pay with all major credit and debit cards on our website
- We accept Card payment over the phone (01506 238 827).
- We arrange dispatch of item(s) after payment has cleared.
Order Cancellation Policy
- Please note: once the goods have been dispatched and booked in, the order can not be cancelled. If the customer refuses to sign for goods from the courier company for any reason, they will be liable for any delivery cost occurred to and from the address which could be in the region of £30 - £80.
- Where a delivery date has been agreed with our carrier but the customer isn’t present to receive the delivery we reserve the right to charge the customer a minimum of £25 to cover part of the cost of the failed delivery. An order may be cancelled at any time between the placement of the order and 14 days following delivery attempt of the goods.
- An order may be cancelled at any time between the placement of the order and within 14 days of the placing the order.
- If the Buyer is dissatisfied with his purchase for any reason he/she may, within 14 days of delivery, contact the Seller’s customer service department to notify them that he wishes to return some or all items from his order. The Buyer can either arrange to return the goods yourself (we recommend that you use a service with proof of delivery and insurance against loss and damage, as proof of shipping is not proof of receipt. It is your responsibility to ensure the goods are returned back to us undamaged and with the original packaging. You are responsible for the cost of returning goods back to us) or you can ask us to collect them from you. If you would like us to collect, then you will be charged minimum £70 for large items delivered on one & two man delivery service and minimum £20 on items delivered by courier services, which will be deducted from your refund. Please note that all items must be returned in their original packaging or similar, and must not have be assembled.
- Customers have a duty of care for the product until it is collected from them, and should make every effort to ensure no damage is caused to the item. Items which are not adequately packaged at time of collection may not be collected and a charge of £65 or £15 respectively may be levied to cover cost of failed collection.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Furniture Orders & Enquiry: 01506 238 827
- Monday - Saturday (9:30am - 5:30pm)
Why buy it from us?
- We do not sale graded or x-catalogue stocks
- All our products comes with manufacturer warranty / guarantee
- We only sell brand and new goods
- Accurate description
- Secure PayPal payment method
- We arrange dispatch of item(s) after payment has cleared.
- Fast dispatch
- Quality customer service by email & telephone