Rust-Oleum NeverWet Spray Water Repelling Multi-Purpose Hydrophobic Treatment
Rust-Oleum NeverWet Spray Water Repelling Treatment Multi-Purpose Kit
NeverWet, new to the UK, is a family of super hydrophobic coatings both consumer and industrial, that completely repels water and heavy oils. Any object coated with NeverWet coating literally cannot be touched by liquid. Any liquid placed on this coating is repelled and simply rolls off without touching the underlying surface. Not only is this amazing to see, but it solves a myriad of problems.
- Protects virtually any surface.
- Easy to apply.
- For interior and exterior use
- Sprays clear - dries to a flat, frosted finish. May leave a slightly chalky feel
- Can also be used on fabric, leather and canvas - not recommended for clothing.
- Rust-Oleum NeverWetTM is a superhydrophobic treatment that dramatically repels water, mud, ice and other liquids.
- This revolutionary surface treatment causes water to form nearly perfect spheres that roll off coated items, keeping them clean and dry.
- The pack contains a 2-step kit consisting of a base coat and a top coat.
- Guards against corrosion and wear caused by exposure to moisture
- Low odor, 2-step process, easy application and usage.
- Covers 10 to 15 square feet and dries to touch in 30 minutes
- Suitable for use on metal, wood, aluminum, galvanized metal, PVC, concrete, masonry, asphalt, fiberglass, canvas, most plastics
- Not intended to be applied to electronic devices or clothing
- Product is more noticeable on dark colored objects and may cause items to change color (test in an inconspicuous area first)